On the hunt for a fun and festive Halloween cocktail? Look no further!
Our Piña Skullada is a classic shaken Piña Colada with a twist. The stars of the show are the skull-shaped ice cubes, made from sweetened coconut milk, that will keep your drink cold without watering it down. Garnish with as many Maraschino cherries as you can fit on a cocktail stick, and enjoy a spooky yet summery vacation cocktail in October. Carpal diem!
- 4 oz white rum
- 2 oz sweetened cream of coconut
- 2 oz unsweetened coconut milk + more for ice cubes
- 4 oz pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Maraschino cherries, garnish
- Freeze coconut milk in ice trays (skull-shaped if you’re feeling festive).
- Add the ingredients to a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake and serve over coconut milk skull ice cubes. Garnish with maraschino cherries.